Featured with RN171 TCP/IP module the WiFi shield allows your Arduino/Seeeduino to connect wireless networks up to 802.11b/g. The RN171 module supports TCP UDP FTP and HTTP communication protocols which meet the needs of most wireless and Internet of Things (IoT) network projects such as smart home networks robots controls and personal weather stations.
The shield covers a wide range and transmit strong signals with the newly stable on-board antenna. The default communication protocol with the Arduino is UART/Serial and you can select which digital pins (D0 to D7) to use for RX and TX with the two jumper rows we've incorporated. The shield also has two Grove connectors of I2C and Serial to make it can be plugged with any other Groves.
The shield is well documented with demos and you can check the User Manual
- Various demos with step-by-step tutorials
- Low power consumption
- Compatible with Arduino easy to get started with
- CMD Support
- Voltage竊?.3~5.5 V
- Transmit power竊?-10 dBm
- Frequency竊?402~2480 MHz
- Interface : UART (Software serial you can choose the digital pins as RX and TX of RN171)
- Network rate竊?-11 Mbps for 802.11b/6-54Mbps for 802.11g
- Secure WiFi authentication竊쉂EP-128 WPA-PSK (TKIP) WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Built-in networking applications竊숧HCP client DNS client ARP ICMP ping FTP TELNET HTTP UDP TCP
- RN-171竊쉂IFLY GSX 802.11 b/g Wireless LAN Module.
Please visit our wiki
page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support please post your questions to our forum